• Liaison with all branches and levels of government
• Legislative tracking and lobbying
• Regulatory affairs, compliance, licensure and permitting
• Procurement and business development
• Grassroots advocacy and coalition building
• Strategic planning, communications, and new media
• Crisis management
Who We Are
Committed to Excellence, Ethics, and Personal Attention
We pride ourselves on our accessibility and on an approach to government affairs issues that combines complex analysis with practical common sense.
From our mastery of tactics in governmental affairs to our unrivaled collective experience in policymaking and politics, INJ has earned a reputation for achieving extraordinary successes on behalf of its clients since our founding in 2004. Equally critical to our track record in the development and implementation of complex government and public affairs strategies are the key relationships of our principals with decision-makers at every imaginable level of government—and the role we played in getting them there. As a result, we have grown to be a sought after government affairs firm for discerning clients who value personal attention coupled with an efficient approach to achieving desired outcomes.